Monday, April 19, 2010

Snagged


Oh dear, it does seem that time has slipped by me again. I was going to write something sage-like about how it is that only one or two little things can trip us up - all wisely related to the poor fly pictured above, but I don't feel wise just now.

I've been in hermit mode, riding out a bit of stress related to work uncertainties. Those turned into certainties last week - or at least certain for the time being which is about all one can expect. So, at the moment I am still employed which means that I've now achieved 80% relief and 80% disappointment. Yes it adds up somehow. However, I've got a new boss, as my previous one (and favorite) did end up getting laid off.

The old mind is starting to get itself wrapped around all the changes, although there was the ickiest bout of neck muscle spasm-up over the weekend. I woke up Sunday morning hearing my own inner voice telling me "It's going to be OK." Oddly enough, that's exactly what I wanted to hear - my new mantra for the time being.

1 comment:

julie said...

Hello, hello..
I don't know how this new, or not so new, post slipped past me...my feed seems to have had a burp.
I'm sorry about you job...but then you said you have a new boss? I'm confused. I'm in hermit mode all the time so I don't know rather to welcome you or sympathize? lol
I just hope you are getting out and taking more pictures...this is one of the best times of year here for sure.
hug, hug